Saturday, April 14, 2018

Challenge Up Your Life #89-Unicorns











Hello there! This is my second post as a Guest Designer with the challenge blog  Challenge Up Your Life
Their challenge #89 is all about
 Unicorns
I chose this fun Lori Whitlock  Unicorn Center Box Card for my project.
 Can't you just imagine some little girl opening up this card full of rainbow wishes? How fun!

I hope you will pop over and check out all the Unicorns on the blog.


 I love that this card folds flat for mailing!

Thanks again for stopping in!

Sue 

Pin It!

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful Sue

gr karin

Glenda Atkins said...

You work such magic with your equipment, this card is so delightful (envey)! Great work Sue!
hugs
glenda

Migdalia said...

Super ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

So cute and sweet!!!

Theresa

Leslie Miller said...

That sentiment had me laughing out loud! It's cute, sweet, and funny all rolled into one. Adorable card that will probably sit on some little girl's dresser until it totally wears out. Love it, Sue!

Lola said...

Adorable and wonderful fold (I want to try that one soon). Thanks for the heads up on the challenge - I entered my unicorn card.

Sandy said...

I love this card sue - especially the sentiment!
Sandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...